4 sale spit lim slip

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 4 sale spit lim slip
From: "Henry Morrison" <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 97 04:26:16 UT
I'm raising cash for TR 3 vintage racing effort and would like to sell this
spitfire limited slip differential unit currently in limbo in the garage. I
think it is out of an earlier car but I'm not all that familiar with
spitfires.  A new one for the TR3 is around $900.00  don't know what one out
of a Spitfire's worth but would let her go in a second for $300.00

                                                  Regards,  Henry Morrison