Re: Parts suppiers on the net

To: Peter Mchugh <Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov>
Subject: Re: Parts suppiers on the net
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 13:06:32 +0000 ()
Cc: Return requested <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Return requested <brians@deq.state.la.us>, Return requested <TRFmail@aol.com>
On 21 Mar 1997, Peter Mchugh wrote:

   ...but some restraint
>      might be appropriate on this list...or heaven forbid, Johnny Storm
>      might not be able to get a word of English in between the ads!!!!
>
>      Just MHO!
>
>      PMcQ

Blimey, does this mean you enjoy what i write?? Damn, another
failure!!:-)

Seriously though I agree with Peter, it must be better to have the
digest independant. It could get to the stage where You'll type in a
problem and be told that the only solution is a brand new part from
whatever supplier saw your plea for help first!! far better to get your
help from someone who can tell through their own experience and not
someone who stands to benefit. Avtually the way TRF is doing it with
attachments and what have you is good, if you don't want to read then
you can just press D. Other benefits could be that we get wind of
forthcoming sales/offers earlier???
Maybe.

Johnny Storm
'77 Spitfire 1500