re:<S1500> Main Wiring Harness..... Again

To: spitfire1500@named.dalton.net
Subject: re:<S1500> Main Wiring Harness..... Again
From: "Paul Beer" <paulbeer@nortel.ca>
Date: 21 Mar 1997 07:59 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Ron,

Try this company for a new wiring harness.

British Wiring Inc
20449 Ithaca
Olympia Fields, IL  60461
(708) 481-9050 (Voice & Fax)

I have not dealt with them myself but have heard good things.

Also, John Kipping in the UK lists some "looms". Try their web page at
http://dragon.virtuality.net/~paul/kipping/contact.html.

I have ordered from them and have been very pleased with their quality
and prices.

Good luck,
Paul E. Beer
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada