The Coventry Inn

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The Coventry Inn
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 16:39:51 +0000 ()

Could someone who has been to the Coventry Inn please send me a quick
description of it?? I would like to compare it to pubs etc that I have
been to in coventry.

Do you get frisked for weapons at the C.I ?
Are the toilets smashed up and inoperable?
Will anyone offer to sell you Ecstacy at the C.I?
do the drinks cost over £2.50 a time?

I did read that Charles was hoping to recreate an 'olde english
atmosphere', are there Mods and rockers regularly kicking seven shades
of Sh*t out of each other of an evening??

i just wondered how realistic it was!!!:-)

Johnny storm

'77 spitfire 1500