new paint prep for waxing

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: new paint prep for waxing
From: oehrle@lsil.com (Gary Oehrle)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 20:12:52 -0800
list

getting ready to wax my new paint job of six months ago.

while it has been coverd in the garage it has gotten dusty.

Any ideas on cleaning befor I start applying wax, I do not

want to use water since it will spot etc.

thanks

gary oehrle

   Gary Oehrle                               -----
   LSI Logic Corporation                LSI |LOGIC|
   1501 McCarthy Blvd.                      |     |
   MS E-194                                  -----
   Milpitas, CA 95035
   Phone: (408)-954-4721 (work)  Fax: (408)-433-7720
   email: oehrle@lsil.com         internet: oehrle@lsil.com