Ryder/U-Haul

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Ryder/U-Haul
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 12:44:48 -0500
Henry Frye and the List,

I wish I could take the credit for "discovering" how much better the Ryder
trailer was for LBC's than the U-Haul.  Unfortunately, I used the U-Haul,
because I didn't know better.  The initial source for the Ryder came from
elsewhere on the list.  I struggled with the U-Haul; nearly dropping my TR3
off the trailer within an hour of ownership.  After learing about the Ryder
trailers from the list members, I decided to torture myself and I went to
see the Ryder trailers; they are much better.

Henry, thanks for the compliments, but I never would have known without the
benefit of someone else on this list.  All I did was scream a warning in
capital letters.

Best of luck with the new car.

Jack Brooks