Re: Best Cars for Knocking Boots In

To: joeiv@concentric.net
Subject: Re: Best Cars for Knocking Boots In
From: vitesse@juno.com (Hugh R McAleer)
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 20:18:25 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Mon, 17 Mar 1997 18:13:03 -0500 Sholtes IV <joeiv@concentric.net>
writes:

>  Back in my more flexible days, I used my '79 Spit  for just such
>occasions.  Ah, those reclining seats, sigh.  But when I borrowed my
>parents Caravan one night, the seeds of my destuction were planted,
>(pun intended) and now that's all the wife wants. "Honey, with a Car-
>van, I can get to the back seat while we're still on the road, moving.
>I can see better, farther." And "Just think of the money you'll save
>from not buying TR parts. It'll practally pay for itself"

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! You guys are really scaring the cr*p outta me!!!
That statement ( saving money from not buying parts ) I gotta get this
thing erased before Kathy sees it!

Actually though....Kathy is the one that wants to get the Stag
running...and soon!  The TR7 she doesn't care too much for and I don't
bring up the DHC 7 I have in the wings waiting for me to go pick up...The
250 though, that's the car we went a'courtin' in so that one is
definitely here to stay.  Mini vans....It scare the **** outta me every
time she even talks to somebody with one...I keep hoping that just once
someone will say that it is the worst thing they ever had.

Oh well, at least she rarely reads these posts so I'm probably safe for
awhile.

CYA

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA