TR7

To: hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR7
From: Bryan Johnson <ca4bjo@isis.sunderland.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 00:01:24 -0800
Hi johnny thanks for responding so quick.

I think you could be right about the engine size but even so i'm fairly
positive that it was a K-series and it looked good!

The trouble with  the V8 for me is that i dont even have enough cash to
run my sprint, It drinks too much petrol. The newer engine i hope would
be far cheaper and just as powerful to drive.

Anyhow(geordie), i may just have to stick a sprint(dolomite) engine in
because my brother has just bought a TR7 with a sprint in it and by the
looks of that tubular exhaust manifold it may give a few TR8's a run for
tha money.

til next time,
bryan