CHAINSAW HARRY!!!!!!(Not for the faint at heart!)

To: "'Triumph'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: CHAINSAW HARRY!!!!!!(Not for the faint at heart!)
From: Bryce Mack <bmack@direct.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 17:04:17 -0800
BRRRRRR!!!!
I'm about to take by trusty STIHL and disembowl my '57 TR-3
Smallmouth.....She's got a bad case of CANCER in the lower portions and out
will come the ft floors, outriggers, inner & outer rockers and she will be left
in two hideous pieces.............
but like a surgeon (my funloving other self) will have to gently nurture this
patient back from the calling bright white light.....

Has anyone out there done something similar and I'm looking for feedback as to
PITFALLS to avoid and this groups usual gallant ride to the rescue of those
silly enough to do things first and ask questions later.....I'M asking FIRST!!!!

Your assistance greatly appreciated,
here comes the nurse with my pills...back at ya later
bryce
57 TR-3
65 BJ-8