RE: TR4 Rearend Needed!

To: "'Jim Boyd'" <gumby@joshuanet.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR4 Rearend Needed!
From: Dave Herr <dherr@innernet.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 20:40:08 -0500
Jim,
Since the car is a 1966, that would make it a TR4A. I have a solid axle 1965
TR4A, but have a rear end pulled from our parts car (1966 IRS). Condition is
unknown, but assumed good. The same car had a Moss rebuilt transmission and was
running (parts car due to the rust). Price would be what ever is fair,
especially since you will need to check it out. I am located in Pa. But would
be shipping from Silver Spring, Maryland. Zip is 20906.

Let me know and I will pull it out of storage this weekend.....

Dave Herr - Central Pa. Triumph Club
73 Stag
65 TR4A (under Construction, estimated completion Spring 97!)