TR2-4 Oil pump repair kit

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR2-4 Oil pump repair kit
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 15:32:03 -0500
Yo List,  (I'm getting tired of SOLers, Scions, etc., I kind of like "Yo List")

Has anyone had any experience with the TR2-4 oil pump repair kits sold by
TRF/Moss, etc.  My pump internals are still within tolerance, barely,
according to my Haynes manual, but as long as the pump is on the workbench
and I haven't yet been cured of my shipwright's disease

Is the kit worthwhile?  What is in the kit and is there any machining or
serious fitment required?  Hopefully, it is just a drop in and run.

Thanks in advance.

Jack Brooks