Re: TR2-4 Oil pump repair kit

To: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Subject: Re: TR2-4 Oil pump repair kit
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 07:47:30 -0600 (CST)
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Thu, 13 Mar 1997, Jack I. Brooks wrote:

> Is the kit worthwhile?  What is in the kit and is there any machining or
> serious fitment required?  Hopefully, it is just a drop in and run.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Jack Brooks

        Jack, If you're interested in drop it in & run may I suggest the
        reconditioned oil pump from British Frame & Engine... You'll get
        the new pump in about 10 days it's about $40. the pump is ready to
        install... What could be easier?

        Ken Gillanders of BFE claims the pump holds up well to racing
        conditions. I've had one in my `4 for almost 2 years, now no probs...
        great pressure.

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois