Re: TR6: Copper Brake Piping from Rimmer Bros.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6: Copper Brake Piping from Rimmer Bros.
From: DUHART JOHN <duhart@symbol.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 97 14:35:41 -0500
Hey All,

        I love this list.  Ask a good question at 8:30 and by 2:30 you have a
large number of opinions to base your decision on.

        It sounds to me that if Rimmer Bros is sells copper clad steel pipes,
then I am ordering a set tomorrow.  If it is just copper then I will buy
from TRF.

        I'm not to worried about the NY Depart of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
inspection done by my local garage.  If it passes smog, the headlights
are straight, the tail lights and turn signals function, all mirrors are
in there place, and the brake pads are new then I'm OK by them.  No one
is going to inspect the type of brakelines I have or the smog setup under
the hood.  Hell, they probably can't even tell what type of car it is.

Garage Guy - "Gee, I haven't inspected a MG in a while."

My - "Its a Triumph!"

Later,
JHD IV