FW: Spit oil filters

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: Spit oil filters
From: "Ginter, G M (Michael)" <GinteGM@LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 07:50:25 -0700
I'll try to end your pain.  I have an adapter on my car.  It is smaller
though,
than any if the 4 filters I have purchased for the car.  I have received
an
offer of a "standard" adapter by mail, which I'm sure everyone's
suggested oil filter brands/part numbers will probably fit.

I might also just remove the adapter from the car and take it to various
parts stores this weekend in my Nissan pickup despite the fact that it
will be 60+ and perfect Spit weather.

I appreciate most all of the responses I have received regarding this
issue.  Thanks to you folks I have figured out that my adapter is in
fact
too small for replacement filters listed in product catalogs.

Mike
79 Spit