TR6 experts - ignition switch location

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 experts - ignition switch location
From: bullobc@vtxix.slg.eds.com (Chris Bullock - vtxix)
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 09:48:44 -0500
TR6 experts,

When did they move the ignition switch from the dash to
under the steering wheel?  Did they do it at the same time
for U.S. spec and home market models?

BTW, I do have that list of TR6 owners and info - haven't
gotten many responses, but I'll go ahead and distribute
it soon.  If anybody else is interested, send me your
info - year, comm. number, colours, location, etc. and I'll include
you in the list.  If you sent me mail directly on this, then
I entered you already.  This was Joe Merone's idea and I agree
that it would be useful.

Regards,

Chris Bullock
1973 TR6  CF389U