Re: TR6 and 15"x7" Panasports

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 and 15"x7" Panasports
From: ingate@shiseis.com (Shane F. Ingate)
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 97 08:44:23 PST
Cc: triumph@uriel.net
Chad Jester wrote:

        > ....I use to live in Florida but I've
        > never heard of "K-Speed".  Where are they located?  What is the exact
        > part number of the wheel you ordered?

Ooops.  Brain fart.  K-Speed are not in Florida; they are in in PA:

        K-Speed, Inc.
        3015 Research Dr.
        State College, PA 16801
        1-800-494-0708
        814/237-8333
        Fax: 814/237-8558

Dont know that part #; just ask for Panas in 15x7 for a TR6; they know what
part # it is.  You get a choice of silver, gold, black for the "spokes",
and the rim is polished.  You will need the DOT-approved wheels for
road work; the "lites" are for racing only.  They are good people to work with.

        Shane Ingate in San Francisco...errr, Diego