Smog check station in Sacramento???

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Smog check station in Sacramento???
From: "George Fisher" <HW1.GFISHER@HW1.CAHWNET.GOV>
Date: 03 Mar 1997 11:05:11 PST
Comment: HW1 GFISHER 03/03/97 11:05:35 HW1SSW1

I finally got the rebuilt axles from High Point Imports installed in my
son's '72 Spitfire this weekend--nothing too difficult, just time consuming!
We also did a complete tuneup (plugs, points, condensor, cap, and air filter),
and I'm driving the car to work today--about 60 miles roundtrip--to get it
nice and warm before I set the valves and timing tonight.

All this is preparatory to getting the car through California's Smog Check II
certification process.

Can anyone recommend an LBC-friendly smog check facility in the Sacramento-
Davis area?

Thanks in advance...