Re: TR alternator conversion

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, Bschwartz@encad.com (Barry Schwartz)
Subject: Re: TR alternator conversion
From: "Peter Mchugh" <PMCHUGH@mail.hq.faa.gov>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 96 12:05:36 EST
     Barry is correct...one of my GT-6s came with a early 80s GM
     alternator...no wiring changes that I could detect when I removed the
     thing to replace it with Lucas...apparently served the DPO well during
     the years it had been in place (the bolts were, as usual, reluctant to
     release their grip)...and is now installed on...a GM product somewhere
     in Virginia.

     PMCQ

     73 TR-6
     72 GT-6