Re[2]: TR6 throttle link bushings

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: TR6 throttle link bushings
From: Larry R Worm <Larry_R_Worm@ccm2.hf.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 96 08:25:00 PDT
Text item:

I have changed mine but I used a bit of a different approach after
hearing all the troubles people were having.   I used a couple of snap
in place nylon bushing from the local Ace Hardware.  Very very easy
installation, daily driver.  I did, however, have to use two of them on
each side (one inside the other).

Larry

TR4A, TR6 and TR8