Haynes Worksop Manual for TR3

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Haynes Worksop Manual for TR3
From: JordanMWJr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 11:49:57 -0400
I alos posted this on the British-cars@autox.team.net.  If you receive a
duplicate posting I apologize.

In leafing through some old catalogs from the previous owner of my current
renovation project (a TR3A) I came across a 1984 TRF Christmas catalog that
listed a Haynes Workshop Manual for TR2, TR3, TR4 and TR4A (their item HA28).
 I have always fouund the Haynes Manuals excellent in working on various
British motorcycles, but to date have not been able to locate one for the
TR3.  A telephone call to TRF this AM confirmed it is not available
throughTRF now.

My question to the group is:  Does anyone have knowledge of the Haynes Manual
and does it differ from the Service Manual available through several
suppliers.

If it is different, has anyone found it useful as a replacement or supplement
to the Service Manual.

Finally, are there copies floating around that are available and someone
would be willing to part with.

Thanks for your help

M. W. Jordan, Jr.
JordanMWJr@AOL.com