Re: TR4A performance Question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, Rtrickey@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR4A performance Question
From: keith.bennett@bbc.co.uk (Keith Bennett)
Date: 23 Oct 96 10:29:28 GMT
Hi,
        Sounds like you need richer needles, there's a useful piece of software
on the SOL server called SUneedle which contains all the data and allows
you compare different needle profiles.
(ftp://triumph.cs.utah.edu/sol/suneedle.exe)
I've got an uprated cam in my 4A it needs richer needles to work. There
are several recomended in the Moss catalogue which I tried until I got
good results. I've got the data at home, but off the top of my head I
think SW is standard, SM is rich and RH is richer still.  I can look this
up later if no-one else gets back to you with the accurate data.

> By the way the cam is an iskanderian(sp)
I've never heard of that, any idea what the timing is?

Keith Bennett                                Keith.Bennett@bbc.co.uk