GT6 originality

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 originality
From: jstovall@earthlink.net (J. Stovall)
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 1996 09:39:27 -0700 (PDT)
Hey everyone,
        Real quick: didn't the comission #s for GT6s go some funny way?
i.e. If something said "Fits GT6 mk1 up to KC50000," and my # is KC6534,
would the item in question fit my car? BTW, I'm getting this form VB where
that upside down T I  was talking about is identified as the TR emblem.
(Why didn't I realize that?) The more I learn, the more I think the letters
and emblem should go on my car. I suspect this will tell me pretty much for
sure, thought. Thanks all and good luck!

Jeff Stovall
jstovall@earthlink.net
"I'm God's gift to humility."
1966 Triumph GT6 mk1