Re: "Triumph World"? and other lbc magazines

To: "J. Stovall" <jstovall@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: "Triumph World"? and other lbc magazines
From: Mark Bryon Joslyn <mbjoslyn@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 08:39:04 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>, triumphs@autox.team.net
        Ok, I'll jump into the fray. Triumph World is not necessarily the
techno magazine which you all want it to be but then we have many others
which fill this position,like Practical Classics,Six Pack Newsletter, and a
mirad of other "repair oriented" magazines. TR World is more like an art
magazine filled with beautiful color photo's, which have no place in a
techno mag, which fills a niche which has not been addressed in the other
mags. To my thrill, I'm glad that someone has finally put out a magazine
that is not all grease and spark, but harkens to the Micholatti's and
Van Gogh's of our world. We'll now for something completly different!

                                                TRiumphantly, Mark