Re[2]: TR3A - Rust-Removal

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, ron botting <ron_botting@mindlink.bc.ca>
Subject: Re[2]: TR3A - Rust-Removal
From: "Peter Mchugh" <PMCHUGH@mail.hq.faa.gov>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 96 08:28:10 EST

     Sorry for the late intervetion...you may wish to consider using Master
     Series coatings for your final rust prevention and finsh...I've just
     completed a GT-6 frame with the stuff and found it easy to work, great
     looking and very hard (though only time will answer the final question
     about long term durability).

     Can be sprayed, but manufacturer recommends brushing, and believe it
     or not, even with my rather unskilled approach result included NO
     brushmarks...a completely flat, ceramic looking finish.

     Info can be obtained from PM Industries, 442 Ridge Road, West Milford,
     NJ  07480  Tel (201) 728-2117

     Pete McHugh

     73 TR-6
     72 GT-6