Re: Cats

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cats
From: Richard Jackson <RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 13:25:40 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: ITS_RMJ <RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>

On Thu, 17 Oct 1996 sylvain.rozon@relais.com wrote:

> To all those concerned with cats :
>

> I do not know why I allowed myself to reply to messages regarding cats.
> Obviously, I must be *too* sensitive to animals rights.
>
> You may do whatever you wish with them. So long as they are not my cats.
>
> You think you are SO superior to us. Too bad! Just a final word.
> LEARN how to *really* quote people.
>
> I'm off this newsgroup. There are not many positives aspects about my being on
> with you. I got insulted and ridiculed on *most* my views. My God you are
> pathetic.Good loo
>
> Good luck. My next LBC won't appear here for sure.

Excuse me everyone, I've been off work for two days and I ain't got a
clue what all this is about, have I missed something, did one of you run
his cat over or something, did he get out of the wrong side of bed this
morning, OR did he reply to the wrong list, are you on a Cats 'R' Us list
by any chance. :-)

Rich - No Cat, I'm allergic to the damn things anyway, AND the car cats
smell like rotten eggs to.
Northampton
England.