Cats

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Cats
From: sylvain.rozon@relais.com
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 96 19:10:51 -0600
To all those concerned with cats :

I do not know why I allowed myself to reply to messages regarding cats.
Obviously, I must be *too* sensitive to animals rights.

You may do whatever you wish with them. So long as they are not my cats.

You think you are SO superior to us. Too bad! Just a final word.
LEARN how to *really* quote people.

I'm off this newsgroup. There are not many positives aspects about my being on
with you. I got insulted and ridiculed on *most* my views. My God you are
pathetic.Good loo

Good luck. My next LBC won't appear here for sure.