Re: Cats

To: Nangi Namaj <nangi@jerry.pcisys.net>
Subject: Re: Cats
From: Hu Stanley <stanleyh@hsvaic.hv.boeing.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 09:34:35 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: JoeSimcoe@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net

On Thu, 17 Oct 1996, Nangi Namaj wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Oct 1996 JoeSimcoe@aol.com wrote:
> ->
> ->Glad I missed this thread - what the heck is going on????
> ->
> ->JoeSimcoe
> ->

SHEEEEESH!!!!

I'm just as clueless as Joe ...I'd been ignoring this thread 'cause I
thought it was on Catalytic Convertors (I live in Alabama, USA) ...they
don't stay on any longer than the originals survive around here.

...Now I'm findin' that people are leaving this fine group 'cause we
can't all agree about FELINES.  Get a grip folks, this is a terrific
group, I find out lots of stuff about Triumphs, and I enjoy the low
amount of off-subject stuff.  Lets stay with our roots and take our
differences somewhere else!

...Now hopefully back to LBC stuff.

- Hu -

'75 TR7