Re: Compression Tests

To: captainzoso@juno.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Compression Tests
From: KVacek@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 11:05:59 -0400

<< A little correction, see below=

 >A 10:1 compression ratio thus should yield (14.8 X 10)-14.8  or about
 >13.3
 >PSI

 You mean 133 psi not 13.3 psi :)

Oh, this is just swell.  I act like Mr. Smarty Pants, sending a nit-picking
post correcting Barry's formula, and I can't get the decimal point right.
 You can see that my work improved greatly in the mid-1970's with the advent
of the cheap calculator.  I still have all of my slide rules though, ready
for those occasions when I don't care if I get the order of magnitude
right...

-Karl