Water wetter

To: cwgall@aloha.net
Subject: Water wetter
From: Godafoss@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 00:28:01 -0400
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Remember, the thermostat controls the temperature (to a point). Wetter won't
cool your running temp below that. Preventing a significant rise above
thermostat temp is its mission.

To that end, I put a bottle of RedLine wetter in my Stag, temp dropped down
to the thermostat controlled range. Very impressive. This represents about
1/3 of the gauge. To be effective, one must reduce the ratio of
anti-freeze:water. For the Stag, I put in 2 quarts of Prestone, one bottle
RedLine, the rest tap water--approx. 3 1/2 gals.

This car once ran 1/2 needle from boil-over, now it can idle in 90 degree
heat.

Michael
Palo Alto, CA USA
1977 Spitfire