TR6: HEATER BLOWER BLOWS FUSE

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6: HEATER BLOWER BLOWS FUSE
From: JCBOUCHARD@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 00:09:45 -0400
Thanks to everyone who participated in the wheel bearing discussion.  I went
and rechecked mine (recent repack) and found one of them loose.  I would be
grateful for some advice on my heater.  Every time I turn on the blower, the
fuse blows.  I've checked the wires, including the ground.  Everything looks
as the manual says it should, including the ground to the steering column.
 Everything else on the circuit (and the rest of the car with the exception
of the rheostat) works.  I did recently install a new fascia (TRF veneer) so
I had to disconnect/reconnect many wires.  I'm pretty ignorant when it comes
to the electrical system.  I am hoping it's not a problem with the motor.
 Any suggestions?

Joe Bouchard
'74 1/2 TR6
CF29760U