TR6 clutch...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 clutch...
From: ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 1996 14:31:17 -0500 (CDT)
Still waiting for the Bentley manual from Moss (out of stock), but
thought I would ask the list for some help. I need to get into my clutch,
since 'something' is not as it is supposed to (it doesn't engage or
disengage when I move the lever on the bottom of the gearbox), so...

How do I get to it? I don't really feel like pulling the engine (and
don't have the equipment to do it), so I thought that I would try the
toher way around - take the transmission out. But can I do that from
underneath the car, or do I have to pull that from the inside of the car?
Any thoughts and suggestions are VERY welcome, and any pieces of advise
that wil help me ensure that everything fits back together again ;-)

Thanks,

Michael

1974 TR6 - and a couple of GT6's 8-) that needs to be sold...