Signal-light problems...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Signal-light problems...
From: NGAARD@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 11:02:35 -0600 (CST)
I am experiencing some problems with my left turn-signal - at some times
it works (blink-blink-blink), but at others it just goes on a 'steady
light' (no blinking here - just ON). If this happende and staye dthat way
- well, even I could probably figure out that a relay had gone bad - but
it comes and goes - so I am PUZZLED. Anybody that can shed some light ion
this will be much appreciated.

ANother little 'electrical' problem I have is that ever since I bought my
Mk3 the warning light for brake failure in the dash  has been ON all the
time. It gives a nice interior light (lackinga working interior light) at
night, but for my own safety (not to speak of other's) it deserves some
looking into. I don't have any problems with my brakes slipping, being
soft, or anything - and have no leaks in my master cylinder (as long as
that will last) - so any good ideas as to how to figure this one out?

Thanks again for all your help regarding the carpet glue - will start
doing that on Friday - and looking forward to hearing about any
suggestions to my 'new' problems.

Thanks a bunch,

Michael

1971 Triumph GT6 Mk3 - with TR250 and Stromberg 175's