Re[2]: TR6 wiring

To: peb3@cornell.edu, JoeSimcoe@aol.com
Subject: Re[2]: TR6 wiring
From: jim.sudduth@autodesk.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 96 10:45:33 PST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
     I have a '74 and found that the wiring diagram in the Bentley manual
     was not as accurate as the one in my owner's manaul. Why they're
     different I don't know. My car is also very original as far as the
     wiring goes, but even so there are small variations between what's on
     the car and what the schematic shows. Guess it's all part of the way
     these cars were hand built from the ground up - they're definitely not
     cookie-cutter cars like we have these days.

     Jim