Re: Where to find desiccant

To: JoeSimcoe@aol.com
Subject: Re: Where to find desiccant
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 07:30:19 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
JoeSimcoe@aol.com wrote:

snip

>   What do you all think of the idea of sealing the boxes up tightly with a
> packet of dessicant in each one????    And then where can I find packets of
> dessicant???

Speaking from experience, you will be needing to buy alot of asprin
before you are back on the road.  I thing it is Exceedrin Caplets that
has a nice canister of dessicant in there...the question is, how many
bottles of Exceedrin would you need to buy?  ;-)

> Let me know what you think of this idea,

Sounds logical, but I were going thru the trouble, I would use more
than one packet of dessicant.  FWIT, I have my parts in my basement.
Cool, pretty dry and not rusting, even the new unpainted sheetmetal.
Anyone out there with a more informed opinion?

> JoeSimcoe

Henry Frye
TR250's