Where to find desiccant

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Where to find desiccant
From: JoeSimcoe@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 14:54:43 -0400
To all,

  My restoration plans for my TR250 include total disassembly and storage of
parts while I rebuild the car from the frame up.

  What I am want to do is box up the various parts in some sort of fashion
that I will hopefully be able to find them when the time comes and rebuild
this rascal - however my storage space, while enclosed is not climate
controlled and in our Humid Louisiana weather I am concerned about things
rusting in the boxes.

  What do you all think of the idea of sealing the boxes up tightly with a
packet of dessicant in each one????    And then where can I find packets of
dessicant???

Let me know what you think of this idea,

JoeSimcoe