New TR6 Owner

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: New TR6 Owner
From: smith007@IntNet.net (PHILIP SMITH)
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 1996 21:28:18 -0500
Thanks to many ,who have sent me posts,concerning Tr6's for sale and all
your help and suggestions.I purchased a 69 TR, on title that looks more
like a 70,71.But I I'm still excited.I have lots of work to do, or to be
done, but can't beleive how enjoyable it is to drive; and to think all
these years, I've been driving these boring cars.Actually I had a religious
experience last night while driving the TR, top down me and my 9 yr old son
are driving down the Courtney Campbell Causeway,between Tampa and
Clearwater, FL. ; it's the 4th of July,gorgeous sunset, surrounded by
water, people all along the causeway are shooting fireworks,bottle rockets
etc,when I turned to my son and told him, that I wouldn't always be with
him, but that I wanted him to always remember this moment and that I loved
him. I hope he does remember that moment later in life, maybe at a time
when he will need to. I know it's a moment I will always remember. I'm sure
many of you have had similar memorable experiences with your Loved Ones and
your LBC's
                                             I'm A LBC Owner
                                             Phil Smith