TR250

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR250
From: sbailey@nwlink.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 1996 11:36:55 -0700 (PDT)
>Date: Fri, 05 Jul 1996 11:24:58
>To: triumphs@autox.team.net
>From: sbailey@nwlink.com
>Subject: TR250
>
>Hello,
> I have a 1968 TR250 that a friend borrowed and put deisel fuel in (yes he
is an idiot) this pretty much made the engine junk and I am now rebuilding
it. My question is about camshafts. What kind of cam would give me the best
performance and horsepower? Am using a TR6 block and the original head from
the 250 engine (I dont know to much about this car) If there is any
combinations that work well and anyplace to order these parts I would much
appriciate any specs and info I can get. I live in Seattle WA. also the car
has two weber carbs on it. Didnt it come with strombergs? And what kind of
exhaust system works the best for this car? Any particular setup for it?