Editing Included Text, revisited

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Editing Included Text, revisited
From: moesim@solgate.com (Mike Michalski)
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 1996 11:50:44 -0500
Sorry to clog the net with a non-LBC topic, but in an attempt to prevent a
barrage of now unnecessary advice, let me pubicly APOLOGIZE to all for
wasting your valuable computer time/assets with my sarcastic reply to Mark
Bradakis concerning his letter on Editing Included Text.  I have already
made my personal apologies to him, and a few others who were kind enough to
point out my ignorance.  "Stupid is as stupid does." - F. Gump
                                                                Mike M.