Re: Old cars, old people??

To: Rodney Orr <rorr@eagle.wbm.ca>
Subject: Re: Old cars, old people??
From: "Jon Moody (BME)" <mood@rad.unc.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 1996 12:45:07 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I own a TR6 and I'm only 31.  My brother (who is 43) owned various TR's
when I was a pre teenager so that could explain my infatuation with the
TR6.  I dont think so though - it really has to do with how much fun the
car is.  Everything about our cars are fun(I can say this now because I'm
not presently underneath it with bloodied knuckles...) working on them,
talking 'bout them and especially driving them.  Hopefully, I will always have
this car.  My car list is not nearly as illustrious as most peolpe so I
wont include it.  Just my 2c worth.

Jon Moody '73 TR6
continuous project...