Re: TR4A diff thrust button

To: emanteno@ix.netcom.com (Irv Korey), triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4A diff thrust button
From: "Dunst, Mordecai" <mdunst@smtplink.Coh.ORG>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 96 13:34:46 pst

Irv:

regarding the thrust button.  You need it if you are using a solid rear end.
I have an IRS with a Quaiffe.  Unfortunately, it was ordered with a thrust
button(but the Price was too right to refuse it).  I had to machine the
insides of the inner half shafts for the rear end to join properly.  The
other option was to take the thrust button out of the Quaiffe unit.  I did
not wish to do this.

Mordy