RE: /Oil leaks

To: Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com, dezn490@wadnr.gov, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: /Oil leaks
From: dezn490@wadnr.gov (dave eaton)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 96 13:48:39 PST
Richard,
 I have several of different British manufacture one of which I would like
to put in my Herald. The problem has been to find some plastic line to fit
the small nipple. I have gone to several "hot rod" shops around town all they
have is large ID stuff. I guess I could call TRF for plastic oil line. Never
thought of that, being I haven't seen them advertise oil gauges. Yes I'll
give them a call .
Thanks for the input.
I do have an oil pressure in my GT6. I have a T down at the oil pressure switch
so that I have both gauge and idiot light. I robbed the guage with copper line
from my Herald some years back and no that its close to running again should
put in a guage.
E nuff for now didn't plan to write a book.
Thanks

Dave Eaton
71 GT6 MK3
62&65 Heralds