Re: Carb cold air ducts?

To: cak@godzilla.studio.sgi.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carb cold air ducts?
From: dezn490@wadnr.gov (dave eaton)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 96 13:25:14 PST
I poped (poped?) home at lunch to check my GT6 MKII parts book, it showed no
hoses
so I would guess at least the 71&72 MKIII's had the maybe even the 73.
The two books by Graham Robinson on Spitfire's and GT6's should only hoses on
the MKIII's
so I guess in conclusion only MKIII's had the hoses.
While I was lookong around I came across the original window sticker for the
first GT6 MKIII
that I bought new.  GT6 MK3
              port of entry Houston Texas
              dealer  AutoSports Ltd.