Re: Carb cold air ducts?

To: milton.mai@mail.utexas.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carb cold air ducts?
From: dezn490@wadnr.gov (dave eaton)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 96 07:31:05 PST
Milton,

My 71 GT6 came with engine valances and radiator cowling which
are made out of a type of cardboard. the radiator cowling had a
pair of holes adout 1 to 1 1/2"dia. with two plastic reinforced
hoses going back to the air filter canister. The plastic hose
is the same type as used under the dash for the heating ducts.
Its very common for these valances and radiator to become lost
or removed when they start coming apart.
Hope this will shed light I'am sure there must be a picture
or two in "Triumph Spitfire and GT6 - A guide to originality."
I haven't gotten a copy yet.
Dave Eaton
71 GT6
63&65 Herald