Re: carpet removal..

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: carpet removal..
From: rvince00@counsel.com (Ross Vincente -- TransAmer. Financial - Los Angeles )
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 96 20:12:27 EST

 To:    Triumphs List,          Inet

 From: Neil Beasley  on Monday:
I have carpet to put in my TR 6. What is  the proper way to
secure the carpet to the floor? It obviously isn't glue. Maybe I
should glue the insulation mat to the floor but then I have to
hold the carpet down somehow.

There are others on the list who are more familiar with the TR-6
than me.  I think on the Spitfire the original carpet was a molded
one piece design.  For aftermarket installations I think some sets
use snaps.  On all other installations I've looked at the carpet
was glued down to the floor.

Anybody else out there on the list wanna add their 2 cents?

Ross D. Vincenti
64 Spitfire 4 (undergoing surgery)