Re: Herald questions

To: dan parslow <DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM>
Subject: Re: Herald questions
From: John Matthews <matthews@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 11:28:15 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Dan,

Don't worry, I haven't trashed the top or anything like that.
It was leaking pretty bad and causing the floor to rust out so I
removed it and am enjoying driving about without it. I'm located in
Cupertino Ca, and if you're interested I would be glad to entertain
offers. I got the car from a friends backyard and after fixing the
tranny it runs pretty good. The body is all straight and only has a
little rust on the floor as noted above The top can be glued and
bolted back on in a day.

John