Re: Spinning wheel studs

To: mdalmaij@compusmart.ab.ca (Mark and Judy Dalmaijer), triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spinning wheel studs
From: daverne@dlcwest.com (Doug Daverne)
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 23:12:00 -0600
Mark,

Unfortunately I can't help with the wheel studs.  A word of advice on
manuals though.  I have had a 1961 TR-4 for about 12 years now (never
restored, just try and keep it intact and road worthy).  Although this
doesn't fall into the cheap category I would recommend that you get a hold
of the Robert Bentley reprint of the factory manual.  It consists of the
owners manual, the shop repair manual, and the competition preparation
manual.  I don't believe that a more complete reference exists for the cars.
It is well written and easily understood.  TRF and other suppliers carry it.
I was lucky enough that mine came with the car.  Even if you have to buy it
I think it would pay for itself in saved time, money and frustration.

Good luck,

Doug Daverne

Regina, Saskatchewan

1961 TR-4