BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from [HENSONJ@APSU01.APSU.EDU]

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from [HENSONJ@APSU01.APSU.EDU]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 13:25:19 -0500

    From: HENSONJ@APSU01.APSU.EDU
    Date: Fri, 08 Mar 1996 08:14:02 -0600 (CST)
    Subject: Classic car insurance

My 1970 TR6 is costing $130 (US) every 6 months. Full coverage with $250
deductible on comprehensive losses. They would not specify a value for
replacement but suggested I keep photos (before and after) and receipts
(of which I have many) to prove my valuation claim.

It is through USAA that I have had since my military days. There are no
milage or garage limits.

They had a typical "Classis Car" policy based on 2500 miles, shows only,
and secured garage restrictions. My car is destined to be a driver so I
went the more normal route. I hope it is adequate, but I hope I never
have to find out!

Jim Henson
(Another academic with a TR6)