RE: Convex vs. Plain Mirrors

To: dan parslow <DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM>
Subject: RE: Convex vs. Plain Mirrors
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 11:48:39 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I did some checking about the convex question. I was told by the Fla Dept
Motor Vehicles that standard equipment on vintage vehicles are
grandfathered in and there is no requirement to change the equipment.

So, at least in Fla and probably elsewhere,  if you have flat wing
mirrors on the passenger side, no problem unless you want to change it.

TR3-TS25264L
|  CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator             INTERNET: musson@arts.usf.edu  |
|            Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.          |