TR6 Distributor wanted

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Distributor wanted
From: Mike <hooper@cdclu2.genrad.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 1996 10:58:55 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: hooper@cdclu2.genrad.co.uk
Hello,

I'm in need of a distributor for my TR6. I'm currently running a distributor
from a Triumph saloon which doesn't have the take of for the tacho' and am
keen to replace it with a more suitable item.

I suspect that there are at least two flavours of TR6 distributor, one for
fuel injection and one for carb's - does anyone know if this is true?

Just to confuse the matter my car has twin HS6 SU's fitted, this may have some
bearing on the dizzy required, anyone any experience here?.

Thanks

Mike.H.
'74 TR6