Manuals

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Manuals
From: morrow@saber.udayton.edu
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 16:18:53 -0500
Hello all:
        A question about Triumph manuals; I have a copy of the Bentley
and the Haynes manuals for TR250-TR6. I also have another manual that
covers these models (and the GT-6, I think). It is a smaller manual
(like 6" X 9" instead of 8/12" X 11") and in many ways is extremely
detailed. I have had this manual for over twenty year, but lost the
cover and first few and last few pages aages ago. I noticed that in
the section on carburetors, the exploded diagram of the CD175 is
exactly the same as the one in the Haynes manual (in fact it is MUCH
sharper in detail) plus it has exploded diagrams of the CD150 and the
SU's as well. Does anyone know the name of this manual is and who
published it? Is it out of print like the Haynes version? In many
sections the details and photos are extraordinary. What is this
book? Any ideas out there? Thanks in advance.
Prof. Gary Morrow, Chem. Dept., Univ. of Dayton
300 College Park, Dayton, OH 45469-2357
Ph:(513)229-2048; FAX:(513)229-2635
'68 TR-250, '72 TR-6